The world’s most advanced single-agent endpoint security with prevention, detection and response, deception and adaptation
Features and Features of Symantec Endpoint Protection Anti-Virus:
Only Symantec can secure your endpoints via one single agent to:
• Beat crippling ransomware and unknown attacks with multilayered protection that combines signatureless and critical endpoint technologies.
• Maximize protection and minimize false positives with advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis.
• Block zero-day attacks that prey on memory-based vulnerabilities in popular applications with memory exploit mitigation.
• Fine-tune your detection engines on the fly to optimize your security posture.
Phish the Phishers with Deception
• Detect attackers by luring them into a decoy minefield.
• Reveal their intent, tactics, and targets—so security teams can pre-emptively adapt their security posture.
• Set the trap as simply as flipping a switch.
Cage Your Vulnerabilities. Unleash Your Applications.
• Auto-classify risk levels of all endpoint applications, whether or not they’re in use.
• Use application isolation to limit exploits.
• Implement hardening in minutes with an intuitive cloud console.
Attack Your Stack to Kill Complexity
• Detect and respond to threats anywhere by integrating SEP with network security infrastructure.
• Built-in integration delivers prevention, Detection and Response (EDR), Deception, and Hardening with one single agent.
• Use open APIs to coordinate with existing IT infrastructure for automation and orchestration.
Stronger, Faster, Lighter
• Reduces bandwidth usage and definition file sizes by 70 percent compared to SEP 12.
• Enables faster scanning times using our proprietary real-time cloud lookup.
• Reduces IT resource use via automated updates to lower costs.
Intelligent Endpoint Workshop
• About the importance and function of each of the protection engines in Symantec Endpoint Protection
• The top 10 misconceptions about deploying advanced features in Symantec Endpoint Protection and strategies for implementing them successfully
• How Symantec Endpoint Protection forms a solid foundation for advanced threat protection across multiple control points, including the endpoint, network, and email
• How to gain more value from your existing Symantec Endpoint Protection implementation
Stop advanced threats with intelligent security
• Last year, we saw 317 million new malware variants, with targeted attacks and zero-day threats at an all-time high. Organizations are struggling to keep up with the rapidly evolving threats. Symantec Endpoint Protection is designed to protect against advanced threats with powerful, layered protection backed by industry leading security intelligence.
• Network Threat Protection stops most threats before they can take up residence on the machine
• Insight reputation scoring accurately detects rapidly mutating malware and zero-day threats
• SONAR™ behavioral analysis stops malicious files designed to appear legitimate
• Strong antivirus, antispyware and firewall protection eradicate known mass malware
Granular Control – Get extended protection, flexibility, and scalability
• If you have multiple user groups or you have users across different locations, you need the flexibility to set different security policies. You can proactively secure your ecosystem by using policy-based system lockdown and application control. These features will allow you to have tighter controls for employees handling confidential data.
•Application Control monitors and controls applications behavior, including automated system lockdown, and advanced whitelisting and blacklisting capabilities
• External media control restricts and enables access to the hardware that can be used to protect and increase productivity
• Host Integrity detects unauthorized change, conducts damage assessment and ensures endpoints are protected and compliant
Smarter Management – Single management across physical and virtual
• Managing endpoint protection should be easy. Symantec provides multiple layers of protection through a single high-powered client and management console across both physical and virtual machines. We make it easy to deploy, update and manage your endpoint security across various locations, user groups, and operating systems.
• One solution protects Windows, Mac, Linux, virtual machines and embedded systems
• Optimized for performance across physical, virtual and embedded machines
• Single console provides a one stop shop for reporting, alerts, configuration and management
• Enabled for remote deployment and client management
Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support
Intel i3 or better processor recommended
2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or more recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
1MB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, & Windows® 10 (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
Windows Media® Player 9.0
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
Thats all, Done & enjoy.
Setup Details For Symantec Endpoint Protection
Software Full Name :- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2.1015.100 x86x64 With Medicine
Setup File Name :- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2.1015.100 x86x64 With Medicine.zip
Size :- 00 MB
Setup Type :- Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
Compatibility Architecture :- 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x32)
Language :- English